One of the oldest known prepared foods, "HUMMUS" is the most loved dips in the world. At "SECOND HOUSE PRODUCTS" we have improved this classic dip process to make it easier by saving time, waste, number of ingredients and a day ahead preparations Authentic recipe made from finest ingredients in one pack at your hand. This is a clean base version allowing chefs and professionals to keep creativity and their own signature by personalizing with additional ingredient and Tahini of preference. Creamy and smooth texture, perfect solution for small and high-volume servings and being freeze-thaw stable. A perfect accompaniment for hundreds of sandwiches and burgers variations, or it can enhance a multitude of meals on its own. We have developed many new twists on this saple and new flavor. Spread or Dip our Hummus Base is simply blended and can be easily integrated into your existing production processes to create your own signature and to make an impact on menus and product development.
Second House Gourmet Foods Creamy Hummus Powder/Classic (1.1 LB Bag, Makes 3 LBS, 38 Servings) Just Add Water and Oil for Authentic Hummus! Ingredients: Chickpeas, Sesame Paste Powder, Salt, Citric Acid Contains: Sesame. Packaged in a facility that also packages Wheat, Soy, and Milk. County of Origin: Lebanon Features & Details:
- Hummus is a creamy dip with a chickpea base that is popular throughout the Mediterranean and Middle East. Simply add water and oil and blend for an authentic creamy hummus.
- This powder is going to save you time & money! You will no longer need to spend time boiling your chickpeas or having to splurge on expensive ingredients.
- This product is shelf stable and you can freeze and thaw it to make it last even longer, something that you could never do with store bought hummus.
- Put your own signature with additional ingredients like garlic or roasted red peppers to make this uniquely yours!
- Vegan, gluten free, and you get to build it up to your desired thickness and creaminess. The pouch has 38 servings making it a great option for large parties.
- Recommended vegetable oil : Canola or Sunflower
Second House Gourmet Foods Muhamara Dip Powder Mix (1.1 LB Bag, Makes 2.98 LBS, 60 Servings) Just Add Water and Olive Oil for Authentic Muhamara! Ingredients: Breadcrumbs, Pomegranate, Tomato, Cayenne Powder, Spices, Natural Walnut Flavor, Salt Contains: Wheat. Packaged in a facility that also packages Sesame, Soy, and Milk. County of Origin: Lebanon Features & Details:
- Muhamara is a hot pepper dip that is popular in Levantine and Turkish cuisine and with our mix you just need to blend the powder with water and olive oil to recreate your own!
- Savory breadcrumbs, aromatic pomegranate molasses, tomato, tasty walnut, and a delicious blend of seasonings and spices make up this unique dip.
- This recipe is walnut free, you can always add fresh walnut to boost authentic flavor.
- The ingredients that make up a traditional Muhamara can sometimes be inconvenient to buy and the recipe can be time consuming to perfect.
- Shelf stable and you can also freeze and thaw it whenever you’d like to increase its longevity, enjoy Muhamara anytime!
- Only 25 calories per serving and with 60 servings, this can become your new favorite dip to have for large parties!
Second House Gourmet Foods Creamy Garlic Dip Powder (1.1 LB Bag, Makes 12.18 LBS, 55 Servings) Just Add Water and Oil for Authentic Garlic Toum! Ingredients: Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Citric Acid, Natural Garlic Flavor, Gum Arabic Packaged in a facility that also packages Wheat, Soy, Sesame, and Milk. County of Origin: Lebanon Features & Details:
- Second House’s Gourmet Garlic Dip is so creamy and delicious that you wouldn’t believe it’s dairy-free and made instantly by blending with water and oil!
- Simple ingredients make up this dip and it’s completely dairy-free, mayo-free, and egg free, making this suitable for those who are vegan or lactose intolerant.
- This recipe was made clean and easily adaptable, you can add fresh minced garlic to elevate the flavor or add herbs like dill to give it a fresh take.
- Referred to as Toum in Lebanon, this sauce is a great accompaniment to chicken, in pitas, as a dip for fries, but it can also be great with regular potato chips!
- This powder is shelf stable for up to 24 months and for 10 days in the refrigerator covered once prepared. There are 55 servings in the pouch so you can make this delicious dip time and time again.
- Recommended vegetable oil : Canola or Sunflower
Second House Gourmet Foods Chicken Shawarma Marinade Powder (1.1LB Bag, Makes 4.4 LBS for 22 lbs of Chicken) Just Add Water and Oil for Authentic Marinade! Ingredients: Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Onion Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Silicon Dioxide Packaged in a facility that also packages Wheat, Soy, Sesame, and Milk. County of Origin: Lebanon Features & Details:
- Second House Gourmet Chicken Shawarma Marinade Powder is packed full of flavorful spices and alliums, just add water and vegetable oil and blend for the perfect marinade!
- Shawarma is a classic Middle Eastern dish of thinly sliced meat on a spit that once cooked is served in a sandwich, in a pita, or on its own with sides.
- Delicious garlic, onion, paprika and other fragrant spices make up the majority of this powder, once it becomes a marinade it’s perfect for lamb, steak, chicken or even chickpeas and other veggies for vegetarian shawarma.
- Makes enough marinade for 22lbs of raw chicken, making Second House ideal for large outdoor parties and enough shawarma for everyone!
- Shelf stable for up to 24 months meaning you can use the same pouch for your outdoor parties 2 years in a row and get the same, delicious flavor.
- Recommended vegetable oil : Canola or Sunflower
Shawarma is a popular Middle Eastern sliced chicken /meat dish that is skewered over a big spit and grilled to perfection. There are versions of shawarma all throughout the Middle East and Mediterranean region. Our Marination blend is the perfect solution for you. Rich in flavor to include authentic different fragrant spices from the region. Functional ingredients that makes your meat more tender, Smokey and juicy.
Second House Gourmet Foods Fattoush Dressing Powder Mix (1.1 LB Bag, Makes 4.97 LBS, 70 Servings) Simply Add Water and Olive Oil for Restaurant Quality Fattoush! Ingredients: Pomegranate Powder, Salt, Sumac, Citric Acid, Natural Identical Lemon Flavor, Black Pepper Packaged in a facility that also packages Wheat, Sesame, Soy, and Milk. County of Origin: Lebanon Features & Details:
- Fattoush is a traditional Levantine salad made with mixed greens, vegetables and fried pieces of Lebanese bread (Arab croutons). The dressing is so easy to make, simply blend with water and olive oil!
- Aromatic pomegranate molasses, citrusy lemon, black pepper and bright sumac make up the flavors in this multi-dimensional dressing.
- Restaurant quality dressing with a consistent taste every time. The powder stays shelf stable for up to 24 months and the prepared dressing is good for 10 days in the fridge covered making it perfect for your meal prepped lunches.
- Fattoush makes a great accompaniment to so many entrees, like falafel, shawarma, meat plates, and so many more. You can even make a large one for your family to share before the main course.
- There are 70 servings in this pouch and only 15 calories per serving making it a great option over the high sugar dressings you’ll find in stores.
Tarator or Tahini Sauce is very popular condiments in the Eastern Mediterranean region made from roasted ground sesame. At Second House Products we made it powder for many benefits such as space saving, yield cost efficiency, instant preparation and bottom pail waste. Our powder version is creamy and savory with just add water. Quick and Easy! It is a perfect vegan sauce for pitta sandwiches like falafel, shawarma, drizzle on salads, grilled or fried vegetables, fish, veggie burgers and everything.
Second House Gourmet Foods Falafel Powder Mix/Classic (1.1 LB Bag, Makes 2.4 LBS, 16 Servings) Just Add Water for Restaurant Quality Falafel Mix! Ingredients: Chickpeas, Spices, Salt, Coriander, Spinach, Baking Powder Packaged in a facility that also packages Wheat, Soy, Sesame, and Milk. County of Origin: Lebanon Features & Details:
- Falafel are deep fried balls or patties made of ground chickpeas and spices and served on their own or in a pita or bowl! Our Falafel Mix Powder just needs water to make the perfect crispy and fluffy mix to kick off your meal.
- This mix is vegan and gluten free making it a great plant based and protein packed option for lunch or dinner! 16 servings per pouch means you can go back to it time and time again to whip up your favorite falafel.
- For every 1 cup of dry Second House Falafel Powder Mix, you need ¾ cup of water to make it come to life. It’s as easy as that, no need to boil chickpeas and spend time processing them to the right consistency. You can fry the balls or patties once you’ve made the final mix for a more authentic street food experience or bake them for a healthier, low fat option.
- This powder makes up a classic mix, you can always spice it up and make it your own by adding things like beetroot, lentils, or your own blend of spices.
- The falafel patties can be eaten in wraps, pitas, bowls, or on their own dipped in Second House garlic dip or tahini.
Harissa is a North African red hot chilli paste, a versatile red condiment that vary between countries and regions. Our instant powder mix include all main components at once. A simple application where you can create your own signature. A blend of selected peppers and spices, designed to suit different applications such as dips, spreads, sauces, pilafs, stews and more.