Second House Gourmet Foods Chicken Shawarma Marinade Powder (1.1LB Bag, Makes 4.4 LBS for 22 lbs of Chicken) Just Add Water and Oil for Authentic Marinade!
Ingredients: Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Onion Powder, Paprika, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Silicon Dioxide
Packaged in a facility that also packages Wheat, Soy, Sesame, and Milk.
County of Origin: Lebanon
Features & Details:
- Second House Gourmet Chicken Shawarma Marinade Powder is packed full of flavorful spices and alliums, just add water and vegetable oil and blend for the perfect marinade!
- Shawarma is a classic Middle Eastern dish of thinly sliced meat on a spit that once cooked is served in a sandwich, in a pita, or on its own with sides.
- Delicious garlic, onion, paprika and other fragrant spices make up the majority of this powder, once it becomes a marinade it’s perfect for lamb, steak, chicken or even chickpeas and other veggies for vegetarian shawarma.
- Makes enough marinade for 22lbs of raw chicken, making Second House ideal for large outdoor parties and enough shawarma for everyone!
- Shelf stable for up to 24 months meaning you can use the same pouch for your outdoor parties 2 years in a row and get the same, delicious flavor.
- Recommended vegetable oil : Canola or Sunflower
Description: Second House Gourmet Foods Chicken Shawarma Marinade Powder is deliciously authentic and all you need to do is add water and oil and blending with a food processor to create the perfect marinade for your chicken, lamb, steak, or even veggies! Packed full of the traditional spices and alliums that make up a Shawarma marinade, this powder will ensure the perfect Shawarma, a Middle Eastern classic consisting of thinly sliced meat on a spit. Once your preferred protein is cooked, serve it up in a sandwich, pita, bowl, or on its own with sides like rice, salad, fries, and pickles.. This pouch makes enough marinade for 22 pounds of raw chicken! This makes Second House an easy choice for when you have large outdoor parties so you can have enough Shawarma for everyone. It’s also shelf stable for up to 24 months, and for 10 days covered once it’s been mixed with water and vegetable oil and you can even freeze and thaw it to preserve even longer. This means you can use the same powder to make your marinade this summer that you did last summer and it’s still going to taste just as amazing!